6/5/11

Fun Stuff

I'm going to have field days with this! I could just write of ton per day of the What to Wear daily slips. In retrospect the notepad comes in handy when someone stops to ask me what to wear. I didn't have it with me when my co-worker asked me what to wear for an all black attire event. I explained in detail from hair to make-up to accessories. It's now in my purse! I bought it from Anthropologie. You can purchase from knockknockstuff.com


















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment